Bloom Fresh Pomegranate-Glazed Eggplant with Tahini Sauce
1/2 cup Bloom Fresh Pomegranate Arils
4 medium eggplants, cut into 1 inch-thick rounds
1 tablespoon pomegranate molasses
2 tablespoons red wine vinegar 2 tablespoons olive oil + more for brushing the eggplant
2 cups plain lowfat yogurt
1 clove garlic, minced
2 tablespoons tahini
- Preheat over to 450 degrees.
- Brush both sides of the eggplant with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Place on oiled baking sheet and bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Meanwhile in a small bowl, whish together the pomegranate molasses, red wine vinegar, and 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the yogurt, minced garlic and tahini.
- When the eggplant slices are tender, but not falling apart, brush them generously with the molasses mixture.
- Remove them with a spatula, drizzle them with the tahini-yogurt sauce and sprinkle Bloom Fresh Pomegranate Arils on top.