Lamb Chops with Bloom Fresh Pomegranate-Feta Relish
½ cup Bloom Fresh Pomegranate Arils
2 sprigs of fresh Bloom Fresh Thyme leaves, finely chopped
2 sprigs of fresh Bloom Fresh Oregano , finely chopped
¼ cup chopped black olives
¼ cup crumbled feta
¼ cup plus 4 Tbsp. olive oil
2 tablespoons chopped fresh leaf parsley
6 cloves of garlic
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
8 lamb chops
- Rub lamb chops with salt and pepper.
- Mix the thyme, oregano, garlic and 4 Tablespoons of olive oil in a bowl and pour this marinade over the lamb and toss. (you can
- Heat the broiler to medium high and place the lamb chops on a broiler pan lines with foil.
- Broil for 5-7 minutes on each side.
- While the lamb is cooking, mix Bloom Fresh Pomegranate Arils, olives, feta, parsley and ¼ cup olive oil in a bowl.
- Serve the lamb chops with relish.