Pomegranate Chocolate Bark
Yield: 8-10 Servings
Pomegranate Chocolate Bark makes a statement as a beautiful homemade gift or the perfect sweet and salty finish to a meal! 🤗
2/3 cup pomegranate seeds
9 ounces chocolate of choice broken into 1-inch pieces
(bittersweet chocolate (70% cacao), milk chocolate or white chocolate!)
1 tablespoon crystalized ginger (optional)
1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil.
- Microwave: Place chocolate in a bowl and microwave on high for 1 minute. Stir until smooth and melted, heating in additional 10-second increments if necessary.
- Stove: Place one inch of water into a wide saute pan and place on stove. Put chocolate in a heatproof bowl and set it directly in the water. Bring the water to a simmer then turn off the burner and allow the chocolate to melt, stirring occasionally.
- Stir 1/3 cup of pomegranate seeds, ginger, and salt into the chocolate.
- Pour the chocolate mixture onto the baking sheet and spread out to a rectangle. Spread remaining 1/3 cup of pomegranate seeds over the top, pressing gently into the chocolate. Optional: sprinkle 1/4 teaspoon of coarser sea salt on top. Place baking sheet into the refrigerator and chill for at least 60 minutes.
- Break the bark carefully into chunks.
- Enjoy! 😄