Pomegranate Lime Shrimp Kabobs
Recipe by Celebrity Chef, Paula Hankin.
1/2 cup of Bloom Fresh Pomegranate seeds
10 Large shrimp, peeled and deveined, leaving the tail on
1 lime, cut in half, and then into thin wedge
Juice of 1 lime
Salt and fresh cracked pepper
1 cup of pomegranate juice
1/2 cup of sweet chili sauce
2 tablespoons of honey
- Sprinkle shrimp with salt and pepper
- Combine the pomegranate juice, lime juice, honey and chili sauce and toss shrimp in mixture until completely coated.
- If you are using wooden skewers soak them in cold water while you prep.
- Thread coated shrimp and lime wedges on each skewer
- Pre heat grill pan or grill on med heat. Cook each side for 2-3 minutes until shrimp are fully cooked.
- Before serving squeeze lime juice and sprinkle fresh pomegranate seeds on top.