Pomegranate Walnut Brie Crostinis
Recipe by Mother Thyme
Serves: 25 crostini
½ cup Bloom Fresh pomegranate arils
4 tablespoons butter, divided
2 tablespoons light brown sugar
½ cup walnuts
6 ounce brie wedge, rind removed
1 French baguette, thinly sliced (about 25 slices)
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter and sugar in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Add walnuts and stir to coat. Cook for 1-2 minutes until slightly caramelized. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Place brie in a microwave safe baking dish and microwave in 20 second intervals until softened. Set aside.
- Preheat broiler on high.
- Place slices on bread in a single layer on a large baking sheet.
- Melt remaining butter and lightly brush on bread.
- Place bread in broiler for 1-2 minutes until lightly toasted.
- Spread brie on each slice of toasted bread. Sprinkle with walnuts and pomegranate arils. Serve immediately.