Summer Flatbread Pizza
Recipe by Celebrity Chef, Paula Hankin.
1/2 cup Bloom Fresh pomegranate arils
8-inch whole wheat tortilla or gluten free Ezekiel brand
Salt, to taste
Crushed red pepper flakes, optional
8 oz. fresh mozzarella (not water-packed)
1/2 cup raw baby kale
Chopped fresh basil leaves (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place tortillas in a single layer on a baking sheet. Brush lightly with olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Cover whole tortilla with kale.
- Slice mozzarella in thin round slices and place on pizza.
- Drizzle pizza with olive oil again.
- Sprinkle Pizza with Pomegranate seeds.
- Place baking sheet in oven and cook until tortilla edges are lightly browned and cheese is melted, about 10 minutes. Top each pizza with sliced basil and serve